The iPhone 12 mini is the smallest of Apple’s 5G iPhone 12 range, which includes the iPhone 12, 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max. It went on sale alongside the 12 Pro Max on 13 November, 2020.
Despite its size, the 12 mini packs power – most notably in the new A14 Bionic processor and Neural Engine, which significantly boosts performance and image processing capabilities.
In his review of the 12 mini, Macworld editor David Price said “The 12 mini is the best of both worlds, combining the all-screen design of recent iPhones with the petite chassis of the older ones. It also happens to be brilliantly featured and specced, with superb cameras and processing power to burn.”
As for those cameras? You get dual 12Mp-wide and ultra-wide sensors on the back with 2x optical zoom and a 12Mp front camera. The 12 mini also supports 4K video recording at up to 60fps on both rear and selfie cameras.
The iPhone 12 mini features a Ceramic Shield front, glass back, and an aluminium frame, while the top-tier Pro and Pro Max add a textured matte glass on the back and a stainless steel band to the mix. We’re separately covering iPhone 12, 12 Pro and Pro Max deals in this article.
So if you’re looking to save on the iPhone 12 mini, you’ve come to the right place. Here we’re rounding up the biggest deals and discounts on the iPhone 12 mini both on contract and SIM-free.
How much does the iPhone 12 mini cost?
The smallest of the iPhone 12 range, the iPhone 12 mini features a 5.4in screen, which is only slightly larger than the iPhone SE (2020)’s 4.7in Retina HD display.
- 64GB – £699/US$729/AUD$1,199
- 128GB – £749/US$779/AUD$1,279
- 256GB – £849/$879/AUD$1,449
The iPhone 12 mini’s starting price is £300 higher than the SE (2020), which remains the most affordable new iPhone. See the best iPhone SE deals here.
Best iPhone 12 mini offers – SIM-free
Currys PC World has £40 off the 12 mini (with code IPHONE40) and is including 5 months of Apple Music, Arcade, News+ for free.
Also see the following retailers if you miss the biggest discounts listed above:
Best iPhone 12 mini offers on contract
- Affordable Mobiles – Best deal: 100GB data for £36 per month, £49.99 upfront
- Carphone Warehouse -Best deal: Free Instax mini Link Printer or Homepod Mini with select deals – plans start at £29.99 upfront, £34 per month for 20GB data
- EE – Best deal: £60 per month, £50 upfront for 10GB data, includes 1 Smart Benefits (Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade and more)
- O2 – Best deal: £42.95 per month, £30 upfront for 20GB data over 36 months (£360 off with trade-in, and 3 months of Disney+, Prime Video or another streaming app)
- Sky Mobile – Best Deal: £30 per month for 2GB data (no upfront cost)
- Three – Best Deal: Free AirPods, Beats Flex, case + screen protector, or Powerbeats Pro
- Virgin Mobile – Best Deal: £36 per month, no upfront cost for 100GB data (was 24GB) with free Airpods
- Vodafone – Best Deal: £66 per month, £49 upfront for 25GB data
- AT&T (US) – Starts at $36.67 per month with up to $700 off when you trade-in and add a new line
- Verizon (US) – Starts at $29.16 per month, upgrade and save up to $412
Where to get iPhone 12 range cashback deals
The following retailers offer phones on contract from various networks and may have different deals to those you’ll find direct from the network. Many of these sites also offer cashback plans, if you want to save more in the long term.