Boxing Day, just days away, is a great time to look for final, end of the year bargains on iPhone, iPad, Mac, MacBook, Apple Watch or Apple accessories. Boxing Day is on Saturday 26 December this year, but many retailers may extend their sales into the New Year, so keep an eye out!
The event is also a great opportunity to claim a return if you spot better offers on any Apple gadgets you already bought over the Black Friday and Cyber Monday period.
Whatever you’re looking to get out of the Christmas/Boxing Day weekend, there are sure to be great Apple deals around.
The team here at Macworld has been searching the web for the best Boxing Day Apple deals 2020. We’ve got some quick links to the biggest Apple resellers followed by where you can find our expertly curated, regularly updated collections of deals for the exact Apple products you’re looking for.
Best Apple deals available right now
Before we help you find the Apple deal for you this Boxing Day, here’s an overview of some of the best Apple deals right now. Don’t miss out!
Where to find the best Boxing Day 2020 deals – Quick links
With the chances of finding Apple discounts directly from Apple low, we’d recommend checking out other retailers.
Below is a list of retailers that currently have Christmas sales. We’d highly recommend keeping an eye on them for Boxing Day offers, as it’s likely deals will carry over or new Apple deals will be introduced on the 26th.
- Amazon – £106 off MacBook Pro with M1, 40% off Apple Watch 5, along with £30 off new Fitbits and more
- AO.com – £30 off Apple Air Pods and AirPods Pro
- Argos – Christmas Shop now open with £50 to £100 off MacBooks (Intel)
- Box.co.uk Christmas deals across iPad Pro (4th gen) with up to £20 off
- BT – £50 off AirPods with Apple Watch, £20 off iPad
- Carphone Warehouse – Big data SIM deals, Pixel 4a deals, Free Fitbit Versa 2 with iPhone XRAdvertisement
- Currys PC World – Up to £106 off Apple MacBook Pro with M1. We’re separately covering the best Currys Cyber Week deals here
- eBay – 10% off with PERCENTOFF
- Ebuyer – M1 Mac available, Apple Watch 3
- GAME Boxing Day sales
- Fitbit – Up to £40 off until 23 December. See our curation of the Best Fitbit deals.
- John Lewis – Up to £150 off iPad with trade-in, up to £450 off MacBook Pro (Intel) with trade in.
- KRCS – 5% off Macs and Apple TV, plus discounts on iPad and Watch
- Mobiles.co.uk – Cheap Apple iPhone SE deals
- Mobile Phones Direct – High data plans available across Apple iPhone and Samsung Galaxy devices with no upfront costs
- MusicMagie – Up to £100 off refurbished iPhones, including iPhone 11 Pro Max (256GB)
- NordVPN – 68% off and three months free if you sign up for two years. NordVPN is our top VPN pick.
- Oculus Quest 2 – Where to buy one now
- O2 – Discounts on iPhone, iPad, 120GB SIM for £20 with 6 months of Disney+. Ends 25 December but January 2021 sale to go live here
- Parallels – 10% off Parallels Desktop 16 until 1 January with code EKA-K75-3C1, 50% off for students with free Gravit (graphic design software) until 15 January
- PlayStation 5 – Where to buy PS5 before Christmas
- Smarty – Just £18 per month for unlimited data SIM. Ends 31 December.
- Tesco Mobile – Free AirPods with iPhone SE, free AirPods Pro with iPhone 11
- Three – No upfront costs on iPhone 11, 50% off first six months on select iPhone 12 plans
- Very – £20 off iPhone 11 (64GB) and other tech and lifestyles deals
- Wex Photo Video– Discounts on cameras. microphones, lighting equipment, rigs and more
- Xbox Series X & Xbox Series S – Best deals across the web
How to find the best Apple Boxing Day deals
Spotting a good Boxing Day Apple deal takes a bit of work but luckily we have pulled together all the best Apple deals by product in the following deal roundups. We include the prices that you would pay if you bought the product (or equivalent product) from Apple.
We’ve been searching the web, spending hours scouring the web for the best promotions every month so you have them at your fingertips. You can follow the links below to see our pick of the top ten and the best of the rest.
Boxing Day Apple sales buying advice
We’d highly recommend knowing what you want before you shop. It’ll help you spend your money wisely, because it’s easy to fall into the trap of seeing something cheap and assuming it’s a bargain. Think about what you really need in terms of specs too: how much storage and power do you really need?
It’s also worth setting yourself a realistic budget. Sales are marketing events, designed to get you to spend money that you would otherwise keep safely hidden away in your pocket.
Make sure you’re staying safe online too. Buy from reputable retailers, ensuring that they have a UK street address, a good returns policy and good user reviews.
Plus, if a deal looks too good to be true, it probably is. And if you’re almost completely confident but have even the smallest of doubts, it’s worth paying by credit card. That way any money you lose is the bank’s money so they’ll do their best to help you get it back.
Get extended returns on Apple purchases over Boxing Day 2020
Bought an iPhone 12 over Boxing Day only to find the price is now lower on Boxing Day? Don’t worry. With so many retailers offering extended returns into January, you can now just pick up the cheaper offer on Boxing Day and claim a return on the original purchase. Amazon for instance is allowing customers to make returns on items bought as far back as October!
Not everyone has extended returns, however, so just make sure the returns period covers your purchase date. Below we’ve listed extended return dates from popular retailers that sell Apple products.
- Argos – Purchases made between 18 October 2020 can be returned up to 24 January 2021.
- Amazon – Purchases that are eligible for return and are shipped between 1 October and 31 December can be returned until 31 January 2021. The standard 30-day period applies to items delivered after 31 December, 2020. Head to Your Orders on your account to make a return.
- AO.com– AO offers a free 100-day return policy
- Apple – Purchases that are received between 10 November and 25 December can be returned until 8 January 2021. The standard 14-day return request policy applies to purchases made after 25 December.
- Currys PC World – Purchases made between 29 October and 24 December can be returned up to 14 January 2021. Online orders from Currys can be collected from your home or returned at selected stores.
- John Lewis – Purchases made after 8 October can be returned until 28 January 2021
Buying Guides – Best iPhones, iPads & Macs
We review, rate and rank every Apple product. So if you are considering making a purchase, we are sure to have reviewed it. You can find all of our Apple reviews here. See below for quick links to our most popular buying guide.