Now that we’re in the final week of November, many Apple fans are likely wondering: “Will Apple have a Black Friday sale in 2020?”. The answer is yes.
Apple just announced its Black Friday shopping event for the UK, US, and Australian markets. As usual, Apple’s Black Friday sale takes the form of vouchers included with purchases rather than discounts on the company’s products.
The event begins 12 AM on 27 November, and carries through to 11:59 PM on 30 November or Cyber Monday.
Apple customers will receive a gift card worth up to £120/$150/AUD$210 with select purchases. As of now, Apple has only specified the US gift card values:
- $150 with MacBook Pro and iMac – see the best MacBook Air deals, MacBook Pro deals and iMac deals
- Up to $100 with iPad Pro and iPad Mini –
- Up to $100 with Apple TV 4K, Apple TV HD, HomePod
- $50 with iPhone SE, iPhone 11 and iPhone XR – see the best iPhone deals
- $50 with Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones, Beats Solo Pro Wireless Headphones, Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones, Powerbeats Pro, and Powerbeats High-Performance Wireless Earphones
- $25 with Apple Watch Series 3
- $25 with AirPods Pro, AirPods with Wireless Charging Case, AirPods with Charging Case
You will notice that the deals do not apply to the most recent products. The iPhone 12 range, iPad 10.2in and Apple Watch Series 6 do not come with gift cards. For the biggest discounts on those devices, see our round-ups of the best iPhone 12 deals, iPad deals and Watch Series 6 deals.
The £120/$150/AUD$210 value is less than the £160/US$200/€200 Apple offered last year in Apple Store gift cards so it’s also worth looking at whether you can get a better discount elsewhere.
Read our guide to the best Apple Black Friday deals for the latest discounts available on Apple products from a wide variety of retailers. For all the best Black Friday tech deals across the web see our coverage on Tech Advisor.
You can compare to last year’s discounts below:
We’re constantly scouring the web for the latest deals on a range of Apple products. Check them out below: